Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Actual Notes Taken Cont : 1995 When he meets his Mum and Sisters.

Notes taken in 1995 by The Little Boy, now a Thirty year Old Man.


He Continues to write in 1995 :

Page 7 Paragraph 7

Even though she doesn't express it, I know she loves me a lot. 
I go there every Christmas, and try and get there every Sunday for the Family Barbecue. 

She really finds it hard I believe to express the way she feels, but she does it other ways, like
The Family Barbecue, and knitting jumpers etc for my daughter and always remembering my
Birthday and my daughters Birthday.

There's just so many thoughtful ways she tries to let us know that she loves us The little Boy writes,
She's a beautiful Woman who now I think am getting to know her, I feel as though now I can talk to her like Mother and Son, but we've got along way to go . ( Please remember this was in 1995 )
It certainly was not like that at all The Little Boy writes :

The little Boy continued to write saying, As far as I know I have two other Sisters, as I mentioned before _______ the youngest one who I get along with heaps a very special person.
She was one of my bridesmaids in my wedding which was very special to me.
My Eldest Sister couldn't come because at the time her boyfriend didn't like me, and now she has split with him.

Page 7 last Paragraph .....

If you remember, I mentioned the fact that when I first met Mum, she said She thought I was born before her eldest daughter, well sure enough it wasn't me there was another boy Adopted out by the same Mother.

Community Welfare just recently contacted me and said you have a Brother and he wants to meet you. 
I was pretty excited and both my eldest Sister and I have met him on a few Occassions but really haven't kept in touch. I think my other Sister has met him once but we didn't I suppose get to close to him because, well who knows why.

My Eldest Sister when she got drunk one day mentioned it to Mum, but there was a blank look ?




No comments:

Post a Comment