Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Actual Notes Taken Cont. 1995 when he meets Mum and Sisters.

Page 7 - paragraph 3 

We had a Plan, we would just go to Mums Place one day after the two Sisters got home from School
And just sit in the Lounge and when they walked in the door  just tell them who I was.

This plan went well and I think the Sisters were pretty Confused to know that they all of a Sudden had 
A Brother.   

Everything was going well having a chat etc until Mum walked through the door and saw us all sitting there talking to each other.

You could feel the Air, it was terrible. From that day on Mum the Eldest Sister didn't get on at all.
She was very mad with us.

At this Time Mum and her Boyfriend owned a shop on Henley Beach Rd, and my Eldest Sister and I suppose tried to have some sort of Relationship with our Mother but she wasn't going to give in, 
We really made her upset.

After a long period of time of me and my eldest Sister building some sort of relationship together,
But this was difficult because of her boyfriend being Jealous Mum eventually gave in and let her Guard down I suppose and I'm Happy to say that now we have a very close Relationship, well as close as it can be for the time being. ( Remember this was written in 1995 )

No comments:

Post a Comment