Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Actuall Notes The Little Boy took In 1995 Meeting Mother and Sisters.

Page 6 -   Last paragraph on page:

The Little Boy/ Adult writes : I think now what I'll go back to is when I first met my Natrual Mother.
I told you before when I first met her, it was very difficult to talk to her. 

I Remember one Comment she made to me on my first meeting was, I thought you were born before ________ . Being her Oldest daughter.

I thought at that time it was pretty strange that a Woman couldn't remember when and how many Children she had, any way I spent a bit of time with her, and the next thing I remember is eating with her at the Pizza Hut after her picking me up from my second Adopted Parents.

The next step was to meet ________ My Sister, who at that stage, I believed through the Non Identifying Information thought that we had the same Natrual Father, but have since learnt, we have different Fathers.

I met __________ who at that stage had split up from her then Boyfriend and was living at her Pops 
Place, our Grandfather.  It was pretty good meeting her, finally finding someone who was a bit like me .

Through a number of outings and just basically trying to get to know each other, decided to let our other Sisters know that they had a Brother. 
Mum didn't want us to but we decided that they had a right to know, not really thinking about mums feelings at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment